Once your portfolio scope is set up, you can now ask your partners to share their inventories with you for the selected valuation date.
- From your "Data Collect App", click on your "Inventories to collect" list. You will see your list of funds and whether you've received the inventory for the selected valuation date. You can also view the status of your access requests.
- If your partner is on Manaos, you can "Request file access" directly on the platform via a pop-up that will ask you to select:
- Frequency: How often does the partner need to share inventories with you? On a monthly basis, on a quarterly basis?
- Look-through level: What is the look-through level agreed with your partner?
- Delivery time: On which Business Day (BD) does your partner owe you their inventories?
- If your partner is not on the Manaos platform, you can send them an e-mail invitation asking them to join
- Once an access request is accepted by a partner, their inventories will be automatically shared with you based on the agreed upon deadline and frequency
- You can monitor all access requests and their status from your dashboard:
- You can relaunch access requests if a partner has not answered
- You can close an access request if your partnership has ended
Tip: You can create bulk access requests for the same Asset Manager
All the access requests initiated by your organisation on Manaos are submitted to the Asset Manager in charge of the fund.
From your "all accesses" dashboard you can also:
- Relaunch an access request, in case the Asset Manager has not answered
- Cancel a sent request, in case of error
- Close a request, in case you are no longer in a partnership with the Asset Manager
Note: This feature does not hold any legal contractual value between yourself and your client. The frequency, look-through level & delivery time only reflect the contractual agreement previously established between yourself and your Client.