As an Asset Manager, you will receive an access request from a client who needs to view your inventories in order to improve their portfolio look-through
To manage received access requests:
- Click on your "Dissemination App"
- You can manage the access requests you received from clients 2 ways:
- From your dashboard, click on the "To do" tab and then on "Pending requests"
- From your dashboard, click "All access requests" tab
- You can then accept the request or refuse it, according to the legal agreements you already have in place with your client
Tip: You can accept or reject access requests in bulk by selecting the requests and clicking on "reply selected"
From the dashboard you can also:
- Revoke an access at anytime, in case your partnership has come to an end
- Re-open a previously revoked access
Note: This feature does not hold any legal contractual value between yourself and your client. The frequency, look-through level & delivery time only reflect the contractual agreement previously established between yourself and your Client.